New Year and I'm back

  • r3d_dr4g0n5_my5t1c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Well hey, hey, hey OSG members. Most people know me as mystic, or
      highote, but my name is Stormy. I am an old veteran of the OSG clan,
      I've been around and about over the past 2 years. Now I am done with
      school, and I have more time to entertain and whatnot. So I am coming
      back as a blast from the past and I'm not stopping.