Friendly Reminder: TCG Is Moving and We Need Your Help!

  • Julie Gahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      We will be meeting on Sunday, February 17 at 1 pm with potato forks, rakes, buckets and smiles to remove bermuda grass roots.

      If you have an extra potato fork, rake, and/or bucket please bring it.  I'm told that our student volunteers probably won't have any equipment.

      Many hands make light work; especially when dealing with bermuda grass!

      Growing learning together with neighborly love,

      Julie Gahn
      Coordinator, Tahlequah Community Garden
      918-207-9107

      We thank NSU for the opportunity to grow in this beautiful space, and we thank First Lutheran Church for sponsoring the garden as a "loving our neighbors" mission of the church.