Work days Dec 9 & 15

  • Julie Gahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I've been struggling to find a time to commit to rolling up T-tapes and taking down fencing.  I'm going to definitely work on T-Tapes Sunday afternoon.  I'll commit to being there at 1:30 pm; I may be there a little earlier.

      If anyone can help, that would be wonderful!

      I won't be able to bring the trailer Sunday, so the fence work will occur the following Sunday at 1:30 pm, if weather is cooperative.

      No news yet from NSU regarding our Memorandum of Agreement.  I'm currently in the process of contacting permaculture designers to see who might be interested in sharing their vision & helping us design our new location.

      Sincerely,
       Julie