Tomato Plants

  • Sue Catron
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2012
      Hello -

      I still have about 30 extra tomato plants if anyone still has a desire to plant.  Heirloom Marglobe, Beefsteak, and Mortgage Lifters.  Let me know if you want some and I can leave them at the garden for you.

      Also, we stored the extra tomato cages on my plot during the last work day.  Please feel free to take these for your use.

      Sue

    • Julie Gahn
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2012
        Hi Sue,

        Let me know if you need us to haul some cages to the farm to get them out of the way.

        Also, I'd like to try a mortgage lifter & a beefsteak.

        Thanks!!
        Julie

        I still have about 30 extra tomato plants if anyone still has a desire to plant.  Heirloom Marglobe, Beefsteak, and Mortgage Lifters.  Let me know if you want some and I can leave them at the garden for you.

        Also, we stored the extra tomato cages on my plot during the last work day.  Please feel free to take these for your use.

        Sue

      • Denise LaGrand

          I still have about 30 extra tomato plants if anyone still has a desire to plant.  Heirloom Marglobe, Beefsteak, and Mortgage Lifters.  Let me know if you want some and I can leave them at the garden for you.

          Also, we stored the extra tomato cages on my plot during the last work day.  Please feel free to take these for your use.

          Sue

        • Tami SOTO

            Message 5 of 11 , May 5, 2012
              I'll just bring the extra tomato plants to the garden this morning and leave them for the weekend.  They'll be at my plot.  Please help yourself and I'll discard any that are left Sunday evening.

              I feel like I'm slow getting my garden going this year too - but if you look at the calendar, we're right on time.  It's just been a super warm winter / spring.