Moderating list

  • Julie Gahn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      It looks like Denise LaGrand's email has been hacked.  I checked the Tahlequah Community Garden Yahoo Group settings, and the spam filter was on, so I have started moderating the list until Denise is able to fix the problem.  I had hoped to just moderate Denise, but that doesn't seem to be an option.  If the inevitable delays get too aggravating & you want me to let the messages flow again, despite the spam problem, just let me know.

      Julie
    • Elizabeth Blancher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        Julie, would you please take me off the TCG email list and forward this to everyone else.  I am leaving the country for a month and I am really busy at HIC.   Thanks, Lisa