2012 TCG Growers

  • Julie Gahn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
    Hello Community Gardeners!

    Please find attached the 2012 Tahlequah Community Garden (TCG) Ground Rules.

    We will have TCG workdays the second Saturday of each month from 9 to 11 am.  Many hands make light work & if we all show up, we really should be able to make the workdays reasonably short.

    If you are unable to attend Saturday, February 11th at 9 am, but want to participate in the garden, please let me know before the 11th so that we save you space.  (We'll also let you know the work that you're responsible for.)

    All gardeners will be required to read & sign the 2012 TCG Ground Rules & provide contact information.  --- We're determined to keep the Bermuda grass & Johnson grass out of the garden this year!

    May your 2012 rains and sun be gentle and nourishing,

    Julie

  • Sue Catron
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
      Thank you Julie!  We appreciate your work in defining these rules and getting them out to the group.

      Sue