Tahlequah Community Garden Schedule for May 6-11

  • juliegahn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      These are the times I'm definitely planning to be at the Community
      Garden for the remainder of this week:

      Tuesday, May 6: 1 to 3:30 pm Planting with homeschool group

      Wednesday, May 7: 9:30 to 10:45 am Continue planting & installing T-
      Tape for irrigation

      Thursday, May 8: 9:30 to 10:45 am Continue planting & installing T-Tape

      Friday, May 9: 9:30 to 11:15 am Continue planting
      Friday, May 9th: 5:30 ish work with SPIN Farming participants

      Saturday, May 10th: DON'T FORGET THE FARMER'S MARKET!!! 8 am until 12
      or until sold out; located at First Lutheran Church, 2111 Mahaney Ave
      behind Reasor's. (Early bird gets the spinach!)

      Sunday, May 11th: possibly from 2 to 5 pm if we still need to do more
      planting.

      Any volunteers are welcome to join me on any morning or Sunday
      afternoon. If you'd like to double-check that I'll be there before
      going to the garden, you may call me at 207-9107.

      Have a great week!
      Julie