Fw: [SustainableTahlequah] Reminder: Fruit Trees for Tahlequah - November 13

  • Julie Gahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
    Hello Tahlequah Community Gardeners!

    We have been offered the opportunity to receive some fruit trees as part of this grant.  I will be at the training November 13th.
    It would be great to see one or more of you there if you can make it!

    In the near future I'll propose a meeting so that we can decide how to operate/coordinate all of our gardening efforts next year.

    Julie

    Julie Gahn
    Coordinator, Tahlequah Community Garden
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TahlequahCommunityGarden/
    Liaison, First Lutheran Church & Tahlequah Farmer's Market
    http://www.firstlutherantahlequah.org/
    http://www.tahlequahfarmersmarket.com/home
    Member, Sustainable Tahlequah
    http://www.sustainabletahlequah.org/