Chicagoland New Years Table Hockey

  • Jim Rzonca <jrzonca@webtv.net>
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002

    • cthlb52s <garrybutler@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
        <jrzonca@w...> wrote:
> [...]
        you are comfortable with. There is no set format. Its fun first BUT i
        asure you a format per day/evening will evolve! Extra thanks to Dave,
        Kenny,Graham and Bernie for taking the time and expense to travel
        here and to Slow Hand Marsik for comming out of retirement! Its
        Players like you that make us better players and put us here in
        Chicago / Lemont stronger on the Table Hockey map. Migration over to
        play other players from elsewhere appears to be a VERY STRONG tool in
        developing as a player and getting full enjoyment out of this game.
        We here in Chicagoland will flock a migration of several players to
        the Rose Bowl Classic in Montreal Quebec in May. The New Year is
        nearly here. Get on your game! Anyone interested getting with us to
        kick off the new year email Eric Kroll at byline302 @... or
        phone TableHockey Stadium at 630 257-8171

        Jim, Will there be an IceFX game on the premesis, I hear Ryan will be
        showing up to give demonstrations ??
        Concerned Player
        Garry Butler
      • byline302 <byline302@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
          See now, here's where I would normally step in and defend Ryan,
          except the last time I did that, he bit my head off for no good
          reason.

          Eric

          --- In TableHockeyCafe@yahoogroups.com, "cthlb52s <garrybutler@a...>"

        • Ryan <photogphunk@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
            eh gary and eric,

            wat up?

            both of u should get a hockey stick each, try and imitate a hockey
            player stance, then spin around and fall flat on the ground. then
            say to everybody "this is why u shouldnt buy the icefx table game.
          • byline302 <byline302@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
              As far as I know, you're right. Every person who has posted on this
              board about the IceFX game has said the players fall down too much.
              That, and the $200 pricetag is probably why there are a lot of these
              games left on store shelves even after Christmas. I would have run
              out and bought one of those games in a heartbeat if the reviews were
              good. And I hope the manufacturers reconsider and tweak the design a
              little bit.

              --- In TableHockeyCafe@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan <photogphunk@h...>"

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
                --- In TableHockeyCafe@yahoogroups.com, "byline302 <byline302@y...>"
                <byline302@y...> wrote:
                > As far as I know, you're right. Every person who has posted on this
                > board about the IceFX game has said the players fall down too much.
                > That, and the $200 pricetag is probably why there are a lot of
                these
                > games left on store shelves even after Christmas. I would have run
                > out and bought one of those games in a heartbeat if the reviews
                were
                > good. And I hope the manufacturers reconsider and tweak the design
                > little bit.

                yeahhhh, the manufacturer should scrap the magnet thing and put the
                players on posts.
              • Jim Rzonca <jrzonca@webtv.net>
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 29, 2002
> [...]
                  > here and to Slow Hand Marsik for comming out of retirement! Its
                  > Players like you that make us better players and put us here in
                  > Chicago / Lemont stronger on the Table Hockey map. Migration over to
                  > play other players from elsewhere appears to be a VERY STRONG tool in
                  > developing as a player and getting full enjoyment out of this game.
                  > We here in Chicagoland will flock a migration of several players to
                  > the Rose Bowl Classic in Montreal Quebec in May. The New Year is
                  > nearly here. Get on your game! Anyone interested getting with us to
                  > kick off the new year email Eric Kroll at byline302 @... or
                  > phone TableHockey Stadium at 630 257-8171
                  > > >
                  > > > See You Soon!
                  > > >
                  > > > Jim Rzonca
                  > > > CTHL / LTHL Boston Bruins
                  >

                  > Jim, Will there be an IceFX game on the premesis, I hear Ryan will be

                  Gary.Believe it or not Jerry and Scott bought an Ice FX two weeks ago. I played it with Ron and Jerry. So yes, the Ice Fx will be in on hand. Hey, all the games are fun. And if you want to get technical in a invention aspect rather than a VERSES Rod Table Hockey aspect its a pretty little package. I dont think it should be compared to "Rod spring or gear hockey" I think its a different kind of fun. Enjoy your Table Hockey!

                  Jim Rzonca
                  CTHL / Boston Bruins