|Discussion focused on Ta-Seti (Ancient Nubia), Kmt (Ancient Egypt) and the civilization of Africa with special attention to the 'Africentric/Afrocentric' or African-centered viewpoint. The original literature in this field of study was mostly from African men and women and members of the African Diaspora including African Americans. Increasingly others have become involved in this area as evidenced by the "Black Athena" debate.|
Please note the change in the main homepage.
- Feb 10, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.