Indian paintings exhibition in your city

  • Indian Artists Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Dear!
      How r u?

      We are exhibiting Indian paintings in Jakarta in month of April 2005 and want to exhibit in various cities of Indonesia too.
      Will you please give us the names/addresses and email addresses of all the art galleries in your city?We shall be really thankful to you.OK?
      If u r in Jakarta during 18th April till 30th April 2005 then please come to see our exhibition WTC Sudirman along with friends and family as well as your office staff n boss also.
      Please pass on the messege about the exhibition to any art lovers you know and specially the art buyers who may be interested in buying the Indian paintings at our exhibition.

      If you have any querries,please dont hesitate to call me on +91-98216-56016.

      Thanking you once again and expecting a prompt reply as soon as possible.

      Your's Sincerely,

      Ajit Vahadane
      Organiser,
      Indian Artists Network,
      Bombay,India
      Website:www.indianfineartsnetwork.org,
      Email:admin@...
      Mobile in Bombay:+91-9821656016
      "No one grows old.You are old when you stop growing"