Corona 3 vibrator

  • Ngc@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2017
      Does anyone have a corona 3 vibrator for sale?...thanks deb
    • jayrespler2
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2017
        ---- "'Ngc@...' NGC@... [TYPEWRITERS]" <TYPEWRITERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Does anyone have a corona 3 vibrator for sale?...thanks deb

        Not just a vibrator, but I do have a whole machine. Get it to use as a parts machine. Remove the vibrator, save the rest of the parts.

        --
        Jay Respler
        ADVANCED BUSINESS MACHINES CO.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2017
          Steve Dade may have one,

          There Is more info on The Classic Typewriter Page under restoration.

          Bill

          Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 22, 2017
            is there another email for Steve Dade...that one came back

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 22, 2017
              From The Classic Typewriter Page:
              Steve Dade, (805) 581-6030 10AM-8PM PST,  nailgnr@...

              I don't know that I ever emailed him. I have spoken with him and bought Corona 3 parts from him.

              Bill