Fwd: Typewriter piece

  • Jay Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23
      This performance is by Elizabeth Sims on an Underwood #4SN 2233654, 1927.
      Jay

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Elizabeth Sims" <esims@...>
      Subject: Typewriter piece
      Date: October 31, 2017 at 5:57:25 PM EDT
      To: "'Jay Williams'" <mytrombona@...>

      Heeah it is, my friend. I definitely flubbed around, but thanks to the machine, the audience could really hear the keystrokes. Some of the laughter is just at my clowning around a little with the paper and tuning and so forth.

      Elizabeth Sims
      Author and Contributing Editor at Writer’s Digest Magazine