my typewriter items on ebay

  • FloridaTreasure
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      GlacierTo all members
      04/03/2003

      I am a long time (silent) member of the Yahoo Typewriter group. Due to
      unforeseen circumstances I am slowly putting my items up for bid on eBay.
      I have added the following. More to come.

      Brother Accord 10 Portable Typewriter

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25326&item=3410354028

      Brother Charger ll Portable Typewriter

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25326&item=3411146416

      Merritt Typewriter AD 1889

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25326&item=3411247189

      Thanks for looking Jay W

    • Jim SureWest
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        I received a Stenotyper in the mail today. You can see an image of it and
        read about it in "The History of the Typewriter Successor to the Pen" by G.
        C. Mares on page 177-8 (fig. 134). I am a little perplexed to find that I
        was the only bidder. Are these machines common? It has a very low serial
        number and this is the first that I have seen. Are they common in Europe or
        is there just a lack of interest in shorthand machines?

        Dax

        ++ Typewriter collecting is fun ++