RE: [TYPEWRITERS] Any Ideas?

  • Jim SureWest
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10, 2002
      I have a similar Burroughs but with 4 additional rows of keys.

      Dax

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 10, 2002
        If they in fact have a No. 2 Underwood, then it would be the third know
        Underwood 2. Is it really a No. 2?

        Dax

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 11, 2002
          Oops. Sorry, Dax, my mistake. It's an Underwood 5.

          Jann

[...]

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          613948:HM/A=1036972/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3466>
          Click Here!

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egrou
          pmail/S=1705613948:HM/A=1036972/rand=514567099>

          ++ Typewriter collecting is fun ++