70803Re: [TYPEWRITERS] Typewriter cases for sale

  • Lyz Collins
    Dec 21, 2017
      Try Google.

      206-763-6929
      3223 6th Avenue
      Seattle WA 98134
      Open 9-6

      On Dec 21, 2017 1:38 PM, "Jay Williams mytrombona@... [TYPEWRITERS]" <TYPEWRITERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Directory assistance couldn’t find a listing for “second use building salvage.” Might you be more specific? Thanks,

      Jay
      On Dec 21, 2017, at 1:17 PM, marcdm marcdm@... [TYPEWRITERS] <TYPEWRITERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Second Use building salvage in Seattle has a stack of vintage portable cases for sale.  I am not sure of what brand they fit.  The ones I looked at have either one holdown latch on each side of the machine or two latches.