east beach today

  • borntofly767@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 7, 2012
      I am headed off to east beach to work with Jim and Kermit. Will probably be there till 2 or 2:30.

      Andy
    • borntofly767@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2013
        We are going to east beach rather than west. Heading out now.

        Andy
      • Thomas Hepler
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2013
          Great news my wing has been repaired and I am ready for flight, so I will be watching closely for up coming events and any flights that will be happening this 7-10 February.