Hey Y'all

  • diehlkm
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hey everybody I just flew back from DFW on Thursday, AAANNND I GOT THE
      JOB IN SOUTHLAKE!!!! woohhoooo. We are coming to Dallas on the 23rd of
      December. I look forward to joining the LEO family in Texas.
    • paulkagel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Excellent!!! Have you found a place to live yet?

        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "diehlkm" <diehlkm@...> wrote:

        > Hey everybody I just flew back from DFW on Thursday, AAANNND I GOT THE
        > JOB IN SOUTHLAKE!!!! woohhoooo. We are coming to Dallas on the 23rd of
        > December. I look forward to joining the LEO family in Texas.

      • Dean Salles
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
          Congrats on the job higher. And Also to inform yall that i have been pick up by a police department east of Houston. Port Arthur Police Department

          paulkagel <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Excellent!!! Have you found a place to live yet?