TCLEOSE

  • diehlkm
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hey y'all it looks like I got an L/E job in TX. and I am currently
      going through the on-line supplemental Police Officers course. Anyone
      got any study guides to help out? I would really appreciate it.
    • sarah wisk
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
        Hey this is Ann! Congratulations! Here in Texas is a really cool website with all kinds of practice tests and links to practice tests. If you need any more study material let me know as I have a ton of stuff but sometimes I have a hard time sending it via dialup. Anyhoo, again congrats! I'm looking forward to getting into L/E next April! Have a good one! ~Ann~

        diehlkm <diehlkm@...> wrote: Hey y'all it looks like I got an L/E job in TX. and I am currently

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 9, 2007
          Dadgummit! I forgot to give you the link--sorry it's been a lng week! Here it is:
          http://www.texaspolicecentral.com/practice_tests.html

          If you need more go to the more tests links. Once again have a good one! ~Ann~
          diehlkm <diehlkm@...> wrote:
          Hey y'all it looks like I got an L/E job in TX. and I am currently
          going through the on-line supplemental Police Officers course. Anyone
          got any study guides to help out? I would really appreciate it.

        • tigerbaseball3rd
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 10, 2007
            http://www.tletca.org/test.html

            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "diehlkm" <diehlkm@...> wrote:

            > Hey y'all it looks like I got an L/E job in TX. and I am currently
            > going through the on-line supplemental Police Officers course. Anyone
            > got any study guides to help out? I would really appreciate it.

          • strychnine_03
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 15, 2008
              DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
              THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?
            • paulkagel
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 15, 2008
                Not as of November they haven't.

                --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "strychnine_03"

              • diehlkm@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 15, 2008
                  No I took the test in January and it wasn't there
                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  > DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
                  > THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?

                • Christi Lovett
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 15, 2008
                    any one know where to get CIT training in houston?

                    No I took the test in January and it wasn't there
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    > DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
                    > THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • SD
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 15, 2008
                      Nope, I took the test last week and yhere was not Spanish.

                      Christi Lovett <christi.lovett@...> wrote: any one know where to get CIT training in houston?

                      No I took the test in January and it wasn't there
                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      > DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
                      > THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • David Cunningham
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 17, 2008
                        Chris, I did mine at HCSO's academy.

                        David Cunningham
                        Cunningham Insurance
                        832-644-0086 Office
                        832-644-0114 Fax
                        832-483-9189 Cell
                        Do you have Diabetes,Congestive Heart Failure (CHF),Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)? Do you know someone who does and is Medicare eligible? We have Medicare Advantage health plans designed specifically for these illnesses! Please call us for details.

                        any one know where to get CIT training in houston?

                        No I took the test in January and it wasn't there
                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        > DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
                        > THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Looking for last minute shopping deals?

                      • Christi Lovett
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 18, 2008
                          Great thanks I'll see when the next one is and also check with HPD. Thanks for the input.

                          Christi

                          Do you have Diabetes,Congestive Heart Failure (CHF),Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)? Do you know someone who does and is Medicare eligible? We have Medicare Advantage health plans designed specifically for these illnesses! Please call us for details.

                          any one know where to get CIT training in houston?

                          No I took the test in January and it wasn't there
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          > DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ADDED BASIS SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO
                          > THE TCLEOSE EXAME ?

                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                          Looking for last minute shopping deals?

                          http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

                        • eav39
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 21, 2008
                            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, sarah wisk <harleywulff@...> wrote:

                            > Hey this is Ann! Congratulations! Here in Texas is a really cool
                            website with all kinds of practice tests and links to practice tests.
                            If you need any more study material let me know as I have a ton of
                            stuff but sometimes I have a hard time sending it via dialup. Anyhoo,
                            again congrats! I'm looking forward to getting into L/E next April!
                            Have a good one! ~Ann~

                            > diehlkm <diehlkm@...> wrote: Hey y'all it looks like I got
                            an L/E job in TX. and I am currently
                            > going through the on-line supplemental Police Officers course. Anyone
                            > got any study guides to help out? I would really appreciate it.
                            >

                            > What are the best websites for study material?

                          • Jbirds1210
                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 3, 2008
                              Passed it Friday with a 92. The test was straight forward and only
                              contained one question that was not specifically covered during the
                              lecture of my academy (hazmat was the category).

                              The practice exams really prepared me for the format of the exam as
                              they are very similar in layout. I did not see a single question worded
                              exactly from any online practice test on the tcleose test itself so
                              please do not limit yourself to them alone.

                              A special thanks to everyone from this group that has helped me along
                              the way.

                              Jason
                            • thoseaussies
                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 6, 2008
                                Congrat's to you on passing the test!!!! Which department are you
                                going to??

                                -- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Jbirds1210 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                > Passed it Friday with a 92. The test was straight forward and only
                                > contained one question that was not specifically covered during the
                                > lecture of my academy (hazmat was the category).
                                >
                                > The practice exams really prepared me for the format of the exam as
                                > they are very similar in layout. I did not see a single question worded
                                > exactly from any online practice test on the tcleose test itself so
                                > please do not limit yourself to them alone.
                                >
                                > A special thanks to everyone from this group that has helped me along
                                > the way.
                                >
                                > Jason

                              • manofsteel4522
                                Message 15 of 19 , Nov 8, 2008
                                  --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "thoseaussies"
                                  congrats i take mine dec 5 what practice exams do you think help the
                                  most??

                                  <thoseaussies@...> wrote:

                                  > Congrat's to you on passing the test!!!! Which department are you
                                  > going to??
                                  >

                                  > -- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Jbirds1210 <no_reply@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Passed it Friday with a 92. The test was straight forward and
                                  only
                                  > > contained one question that was not specifically covered during
                                  the
                                  > > lecture of my academy (hazmat was the category).
                                  > >
                                  > > The practice exams really prepared me for the format of the exam
                                  as
                                  > > they are very similar in layout. I did not see a single question
                                  worded
                                  > > exactly from any online practice test on the tcleose test itself
                                  so
                                  > > please do not limit yourself to them alone.
                                  > >
                                  > > A special thanks to everyone from this group that has helped me
                                  along
                                  > > the way.
                                  > >
                                  > > Jason

                                • Ali
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 25, 2009
                                    Well I took TCLEOSE on wed. morning and about 2 hours later I passed! I scored a 70 on my TCLEOSE so just barely made it! Plus had my graduation last night which was awsome! Now I'm certified but need to get my butt a job now. hahaha The exam was a little difficult but like all my instructors told me, if you study you'll pass easy!

                                    I wish everyone in here that's on their way to take TCLEOSE good luck and hope to be seeing you on the road as Texas Peace Officers.
                                  • teamboulter
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Oct 29, 2011
                                      Basically, just wanted to brag a bit. I'm sure ya'll can understand...Passed finals and state test with flying colors! Sworn in Wednesday and have a Patrol interview in a couple of weeks!

                                      Its been a GREAT couple of weeks!!!

                                      Stay Safe!
                                      Troy
                                    • paulkagel
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Oct 29, 2011
                                        Awesome job!!!

                                        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "teamboulter" <teamboulter@...> wrote:

                                        > Basically, just wanted to brag a bit. I'm sure ya'll can understand...Passed finals and state test with flying colors! Sworn in Wednesday and have a Patrol interview in a couple of weeks!
                                        >
                                        > Its been a GREAT couple of weeks!!!
                                        >

                                        > Stay Safe!
                                        > Troy

                                      • eb loves