Re: Study group to challange TCLEOSE

  • GQ
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      I was hoping to put together a group of people

      that are preparing for the TCLEOSE test.

      I am currently getting my "continuing education" current

      and then I plan to challenge the test by the end of this year.

      If you are interested in joining this group

      reply to me via email

      Thanks

      GQ

      > GQ gvcmbquiroz@... wrote: I live in the North Dallas area and are
      looking for
      > a study group to prepare to challenge the TCLEOSE test.
      >
      > Any Takers

    • Luis Vega
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        I am looking at challenging the test, but I live in San Antonio.
        Luis