TCLEOSE TEST!

  • lvvalentich
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 8:59 AM
      WHOOOO_HOOOO! Just finished the test and got an 88! Go me, go me!! I
      have been studying for 3 months and I was surprized how I was able to
      zip through it in less than an hour,...even with going back and double
      checking a few I had bookmarked! I am sooo relieved to have passed it,
      and so is my wife, as I won't be stressed out any more from studying!!!
      I also have a review board in the morning and I am confident they will
      offer me the job! : )
    • scso7573
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 9:11 AM
        CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Any surprises on the test? Now that you have taken
        it what would you recommend to those of us still studying? Was there
        one method you felt helped you more than another. Appreciate your
        feedback and congrats again. I hope to be in you shoes in 6-8 weeks.

        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "lvvalentich" <lvvalentich@...>
        wrote:

        > WHOOOO_HOOOO! Just finished the test and got an 88! Go me, go me!! I
        > have been studying for 3 months and I was surprized how I was able to
        > zip through it in less than an hour,...even with going back and double
        > checking a few I had bookmarked! I am sooo relieved to have passed it,
        > and so is my wife, as I won't be stressed out any more from
        studying!!!
        > I also have a review board in the morning and I am confident they will
        > offer me the job! : )

      • Lyle Valentich
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5 9:28 AM
          The question were not "tricky-dicky" or anything like that! They were very straight forward and were worded pretty similar, if not exactly, like the Victoria College practice tests. I took those over and over again and made sure I took the test in each category as well as the big practice tests. I also took some of the Odessa practice tests, but wasn't too impressed with them. Bryan Williams offers a tutoring program as well at http://www.tletca.org/tutor/price.htm....
          It's 250 bucks and I am sure well worth the price to help you study. I was going to but opted at studying myself and dove into the P.C. and CCP as well as the practice tests for review. They help you build a comfort level in taking the exam.
          As long as you know the stuff and study, you can knock it out with no problem.
          Best of luck,
          Lyle

          scso7573 <sn2adm@...> wrote: CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Any surprises on the test? Now that you have taken

          wrote:

          > WHOOOO_HOOOO! Just finished the test and got an 88! Go me, go me!! I
          > have been studying for 3 months and I was surprized how I was able to
          > zip through it in less than an hour,...even with going back and double
          > checking a few I had bookmarked! I am sooo relieved to have passed it,
          > and so is my wife, as I won't be stressed out any more from
          studying!!!
          > I also have a review board in the morning and I am confident they will
          > offer me the job! : )

        • matt
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6 5:07 AM
            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Lyle Valentich
            <lvvalentich@...> wrote:

            > The question were not "tricky-dicky" or anything like that! They
            were very straight forward and were worded pretty similar, if not
            exactly, like the Victoria College practice tests. I took those over
            and over again and made sure I took the test in each category as well
            as the big practice tests. I also took some of the Odessa practice
            tests, but wasn't too impressed with them. Bryan Williams offers a
            tutoring program as well at http://www.tletca.org/tutor/price.htm....
            > It's 250 bucks and I am sure well worth the price to help you
            study. I was going to but opted at studying myself and dove into the
            P.C. and CCP as well as the practice tests for review. They help you
            build a comfort level in taking the exam.
            > As long as you know the stuff and study, you can knock it out with
            no problem.
            > Best of luck,
            > Lyle
            >
            > scso7573 <sn2adm@...> wrote:
            CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Any surprises on the test? Now that you have
            taken
            > it what would you recommend to those of us still studying? Was
            there
            > one method you felt helped you more than another. Appreciate your
            > feedback and congrats again. I hope to be in you shoes in 6-8
            weeks.

            > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "lvvalentich"
            <lvvalentich@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > WHOOOO_HOOOO! Just finished the test and got an 88! Go me, go
            me!! I
            > > have been studying for 3 months and I was surprized how I was
            able to
            > > zip through it in less than an hour,...even with going back and
            double
            > > checking a few I had bookmarked! I am sooo relieved to have
            passed it,
            > > and so is my wife, as I won't be stressed out any more from
            > studying!!!
            > > I also have a review board in the morning and I am confident
            they will
            > > offer me the job! : )

            Yes, congratulations! How many questions were on the test? I have
            to retake it next month, and I have heard, rumors, that it went from
            250 to 300. The first time I made an 80, but I never hired on in the
            two years after, now I have a job offer; I have to retake the test
            after I get my letter of endorsement this week.

          • lvvalentich
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8 3:15 PM
              It's still 250 questions. Just study up and you'll be fine....
              Lyle
            • gvcmbquiroz
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 6, 2007
                I am getting ready to challange the TCLEOSE test, any advise on
                materials so I can get ready to take it?
              • Luis Vega
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 6, 2007
                  look at the files on this site. They are really good.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 7, 2007
                    The Victoria College site is a really good study guide with practice tests.

                    Luis Vega <luis.r.vega@...> wrote: look at the files on this site. They are really good.