Score: 11yo-2 Burglars-0

  • paulkagel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably
      believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia
      Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

      It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana
      and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.
      Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the
      front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and
      grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

      Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the
      first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year
      olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and
      genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to
      the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to
      death before medical help could arrive.

      It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45
      caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The
      victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from
      stab wounds to the chest.
    • MCox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2007
        anyone coming to Austin tomorrow?