This looks like a great site. Thanks.

  • live4him85hook2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
    • paulkagel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
        Thanks, have you been through the academy yet? I made this site like
        my CA site when I moved to TX. I am still in the hiring process w/
        Allen, TX and wanted to be prepared to go to a TX academy. I took
        the TCLEOSE standards and rewrote the codes into normal English to
        make them easier to study.

        PK
      • Mary Collins
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
          good luck, I went into my first academy in 1982, then DPS in 1987, then retired in 2002. This year I had a friend who is a local constable who asked my to help part time, that is why I had to challendge the test. Kindof tought on a old guy with all the updates and changes, but I passed on the first try. Good Luck, kevin

          paulkagel <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Thanks, have you been through the academy yet? I made this site like
          my CA site when I moved to TX. I am still in the hiring process w/
          Allen, TX and wanted to be prepared to go to a TX academy. I took
          the TCLEOSE standards and rewrote the codes into normal English to
          make them easier to study.

          PK

          Law enforcement Police academy

        • paulkagel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
            Thanks. Hopefully Allen PD gives me an academy slot in the next
            academy.

            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Mary Collins <collins0384@...>
            wrote:

            > good luck, I went into my first academy in 1982, then DPS in 1987,
            then retired in 2002. This year I had a friend who is a local
            constable who asked my to help part time, that is why I had to
            challendge the test. Kindof tought on a old guy with all the updates
            and changes, but I passed on the first try. Good Luck, kevin

            > paulkagel <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Thanks, have you been
            through the academy yet? I made this site like
            > my CA site when I moved to TX. I am still in the hiring process w/
            > Allen, TX and wanted to be prepared to go to a TX academy. I took
            > the TCLEOSE standards and rewrote the codes into normal English to
            > make them easier to study.
            >
            > PK

            > Law enforcement Police academy

            Service.