Hey TX Basic members

  • paulkagel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hey, how about that feedback. I know some of you are either in or
      have graduated from a TX academy. I am a graduate of a CA POST
      academy and set up my notes there the same way. I've noticed since
      moving to TX that the academies aren't as regulated as ours were in CA
      so I made these notes using the TCLEOSE standards and broke them down
      from lawyer English to Cop English. Anyway, any feedback good, bad or
      otherwise would sure be nice. I'm not sensitive.

      PK