Welcome all new members

  • paulkagel
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2005
      Welcome to my study guide web site. Check out my files and give me
      some feedback on what is good, what is bad & what I can improve upon.
      The biggest files of interest are TX CCP, TX Penal Codes & TX Learning
      Domains.

      Paul Kagel
      Still looking for a job in the N. Dallas area.
    • rytageorge
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
        Great site and your cliff notes that I have downloaded have been a
        great help. Any suggestions on which of the 29 sections to really
        concentrate on for the test, let me know or what other practice test
        sites that are out there. I have covered the material ad nauseum
        but will continue until 09/28/06 when I take the test. Thanks
        again, and I will keep an eye out in N. Dallas, I live there and was
        a cop there for about 13 years, with the last 6 working in the
        private sector.

        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, paulkagel <no_reply@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
          Bryan Williamson can better answer this question. From what I
          understand though they ask questions from all sections with no regard
          to how appropriate they are to actual policing. I thought CA tests
          were weird until I started looking at some of the TCLEOSE questions.
          If you've only been out six years you didn't forget all the laws, you
          just need to kick your mind back into gear and you'll do just fine.

          PK

          --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "rytageorge" <rytageorge@...>
          wrote:

          > Great site and your cliff notes that I have downloaded have been a
          > great help. Any suggestions on which of the 29 sections to really
          > concentrate on for the test, let me know or what other practice test
          > sites that are out there. I have covered the material ad nauseum
          > but will continue until 09/28/06 when I take the test. Thanks
          > again, and I will keep an eye out in N. Dallas, I live there and was
          > a cop there for about 13 years, with the last 6 working in the
          > private sector.
          >
          > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, paulkagel <no_reply@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Welcome to my study guide web site. Check out my files and give
          > me
          > > some feedback on what is good, what is bad & what I can improve
          > upon.
          > > The biggest files of interest are TX CCP, TX Penal Codes & TX
          > Learning
          > > Domains.
          > >
          > > Paul Kagel
          > > Still looking for a job in the N. Dallas area.

        • Bryan Williamson
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
            http://www.tletca.org/test.html
            http://www.tletca.org/Review3.htm
            here are some more links, be sure to know the tcleose rules,

            wrote:

            > Welcome to my study guide web site. Check out my files and give
            me
            > some feedback on what is good, what is bad & what I can improve
            upon.
            > The biggest files of interest are TX CCP, TX Penal Codes & TX
            Learning
            > Domains.
            >
            > Paul Kagel
            > Still looking for a job in the N. Dallas area.

            "In everyone's life at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flames by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" Albert Schweitzer

          • Bryan Williamson
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
              Tcleose does have some good learning objectives on topics that should be covered and some of the test exams are good, but some are directly out of the learning objectives so it's important to know some of them.

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
                I wrote my notes directly out of the TCLEOSE learnign objectives but
                as always, their is going to be something missed. If anyone notices
                something I may have missed don't be afraid to tell me. I'll add it
                in short order.

                PK

                --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Williamson
                <bryan_williamson2u@...> wrote:

                > Tcleose does have some good learning objectives on topics that
                should be covered and some of the test exams are good, but some are
                directly out of the learning objectives so it's important to know some
                of them.

                > paulkagel <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > Bryan Williamson can better answer this question. From what I
                > understand though they ask questions from all sections with no regard
                > to how appropriate they are to actual policing. I thought CA tests
                > were weird until I started looking at some of the TCLEOSE questions.
                > If you've only been out six years you didn't forget all the laws, you
                > just need to kick your mind back into gear and you'll do just fine.
                >
                > PK
                >
                > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "rytageorge" <rytageorge@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Great site and your cliff notes that I have downloaded have been a
                > > great help. Any suggestions on which of the 29 sections to really
                > > concentrate on for the test, let me know or what other practice test
                > > sites that are out there. I have covered the material ad nauseum
                > > but will continue until 09/28/06 when I take the test. Thanks
                > > again, and I will keep an eye out in N. Dallas, I live there and was
                > > a cop there for about 13 years, with the last 6 working in the
                > > private sector.
                > >
                > > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, paulkagel <no_reply@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Welcome to my study guide web site. Check out my files and give
                > > me
                > > > some feedback on what is good, what is bad & what I can improve
                > > upon.
                > > > The biggest files of interest are TX CCP, TX Penal Codes & TX
                > > Learning
                > > > Domains.
                > > >
                > > > Paul Kagel
                > > > Still looking for a job in the N. Dallas area.
                > > >

                > "In everyone's life at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is
                then burst into flames by an encounter with another human being. We
                should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit"
                Albert Schweitzer

              • jermaineajohnson
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                  hello everyone i'm challenging the tcleose and was wondering if
                  anyone had any study material they can offer. Thanks.
                • paulkagel
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                    The files section has everything you'll need.

                    --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "jermaineajohnson"
                    <jermaineajohnson@...> wrote:

                    > hello everyone i'm challenging the tcleose and was wondering if
                    > anyone had any study material they can offer. Thanks.

                  • lisa bureau
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                      Victoria college police academy website

                      jermaineajohnson <jermaineajohnson@...> wrote:
                      hello everyone i'm challenging the tcleose and was wondering if
                      anyone had any study material they can offer. Thanks.

                      God Bless everyone in our lifes, and surround everyone with love.