Re: [TXBasicAcademy] Officer down, cuff in the back

  • Ryan Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
      I can think of a few cases where you would want to cuff in the front. I think the border patrol still does it when hiking detained persons over rough terrain.....

      From: "Timothy Enlow" <timothyenlow@...>

      To: <TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [TXBasicAcademy] Officer down, cuff in the back

      Date: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 6:40 pm

      Thoughts and prayers go out to the Officer's family.

      I can't believe in 2012 we still have Officers cuffing suspects in front?

      From: paulkagel <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      To: TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 5:25 PM

      http://www.lineofduty.com/the-blotter/114777