in service tranning

  • jenijenv33
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2012
      does any one know who offers the in service madate classes in houston i need to catch up fast.
    • Christi
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2012
        You can do most online I live in Houston and did mine online. I did the cit T u of h I'm now studying a power point from a recent grad of u of h. I still need the updated laws but that's it. If I can help please let me know. Christi.lovett@... what part of houston are you in?

        Christi

        On May 7, 2012, at 11:33 AM, "jenijenv33" <jenijenv33@...> wrote:

        > does any one know who offers the in service madate classes in houston i need to catch up fast.
        >

        > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > Candidates show striking similarities
        > Privacy Policy

      • jenijenv33
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2012
          i know some are offered on the tcleose website is there another web site that offers all of them

          --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Christi <christi.lovett@...> wrote:

          > You can do most online I live in Houston and did mine online. I did the cit T u of h I'm now studying a power point from a recent grad of u of h. I still need the updated laws but that's it. If I can help please let me know. Christi.lovett@... what part of houston are you in?
          >
          > Christi
          >
          > On May 7, 2012, at 11:33 AM, "jenijenv33" <jenijenv33@...> wrote:
          >
          > > does any one know who offers the in service madate classes in houston i need to catch up fast.
          > >

          > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > > Candidates show striking similarities
          > > Privacy Policy

        • Svtlght99
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2012
            Could you possibly send me a copy of those tcleose study questions? I take the tcleose test two Weeks from now.

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

            I went through the HPD academy and was offered a tcleose training guide with a whole bunch of questions. Those questions made up about 70% of the actual test, most word for word... I just don't have an electronic file of them... I could possibly try taking pictures of them for you if I can find it. It helped me out a lot.

            Rich

            On May 7, 2012, at 2:11 PM, "jenijenv33" <jenijenv33@...> wrote:

            > i know some are offered on the tcleose website is there another web site that offers all of them
            >
            > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, Christi <christi.lovett@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > You can do most online I live in Houston and did mine online. I did the cit T u of h I'm now studying a power point from a recent grad of u of h. I still need the updated laws but that's it. If I can help please let me know. Christi.lovett@... what part of houston are you in?
            > >
            > > Christi
            > >
            > > On May 7, 2012, at 11:33 AM, "jenijenv33" <jenijenv33@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > does any one know who offers the in service madate classes in houston i need to catch up fast.
            > > >

            > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
            > > > Candidates show striking similarities
            > > > Privacy Policy

          • Christi
            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2012
              I would appreciate it as well I need all help I can get
              Christi.haggard@...

              Thank you so much

              Christi