Navarro College Police Academy

  • billy2536
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2011
      Just wondering if anyone has been thru or knows anything about the Navarro College Police Academy in Waxahachie, Texas?

      Thank you
    • kenwaynebirdow@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2016

        Can anybody tell me anything about Navarro college police academy?

      • Brian Childress
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 21, 2016
          I graduated from the Navarro College Police Academy last May. It is a good program with some really good instructors. There were some changes at the top after I left, but I believe the core group of instructors is still there. I would recommend it.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 23, 2016
            When I was there you had to maintain a 75 average, which included homework and tests. There was a test after each section, with 5 major tests going over previous sections and a midterm exam. You had to make a 90 on the final to take the TCOLE exam for basic peace officers license. If you can make 90 on the final, you can pass the state test easily.

            On Monday, November 21, 2016 9:07 AM, "Brian Childress swhiplash30@... [TXBasicAcademy]" <TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            I graduated from the Navarro College Police Academy last May. It is a good program with some really good instructors. There were some changes at the top after I left, but I believe the core group of instructors is still there. I would recommend it.

            On Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:31 AM, "kenwaynebirdow@... [TXBasicAcademy]" <TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Can anybody tell me anything about Navarro college police academy?

          • Kenneth Birdow

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 24
                  What happens if I cannot pass the sfst skills test twice?
                • tx_djbresko
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 24
                    You fail.  Study and practice.

                    Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

                    On Friday, March 24, 2017, 23:39, kenwaynebirdow@... [TXBasicAcademy] <TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    What happens if I cannot pass the sfst skills test twice?

                  • Felix Torres
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 25

                      Set some time aside and study!, study! and study more until you cant no more, it can be passed if you want it bad enough.

                      What happens if I cannot pass the sfst skills test twice?

                    • Sean Pease
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 25
                        Practice on a live human being!