TCLEOSE EXAM 1:30PM Today

  • mcdowelljr
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      I am about to take the TCLEOSE Exam today in El Paso County. This is our last week in the EPCC Law Enforcement Training Academy, I have held a 80-84 average in class.. a bit nervous, but I have faith I can do this.

      Wish I would of found this group 5 months ago. ;) Let ya know how it goes... and help those I can.
    • mcdowelljr
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
        PASSED! YEEEHAW!

        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "mcdowelljr" <j.r.mcdowell@...> wrote:

        > I am about to take the TCLEOSE Exam today in El Paso County. This is our last week in the EPCC Law Enforcement Training Academy, I have held a 80-84 average in class.. a bit nervous, but I have faith I can do this.
        >
        > Wish I would of found this group 5 months ago. ;) Let ya know how it goes... and help those I can.

      • Klint Turney
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
          Who did you do?

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
            Hey what do you thinked helped you pass TCLEOSE the most? I am in DPS Academy and will take the test on the 15th, so if you have any pointers it would help.
          • bobbywheeler82
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
              What do you think helped you the most to pass TCLEOSE? I will test Nov. 15th in Austin at DPS academy and advice will help.