Academy Final Exam!?! Send me your power!!!

  • agulus57
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Im taking my final exam for the academy on Tuesday pray for me!! I know the material I just keep thinking about what questions will be on it and not knowing what to expect is killing me!!

      Andy Hernandez
      BPOC#136
    • olyi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Just keep thinking about that patrol car and gun belt and you will do fine-
      • Kent Riley
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Dont Sweat it if you made it thru the academy, you wont have any problem passing the test. Just remeber that you know this stuff already. I passed it last year with a 98. I was a jailer before the academy for about 3 yrs, and the jailers testi s about 10 times tougher than the Peace Officers test.

          GOOD LUCK!!!

          Regards
          Kent