Re: [TXBasicAcademy]

  • Spik138
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Just took the tcleose for Dpd and pass yeah for me good luck to all of ya

      Sent from G-fOrCe
      aKa fEz

      On Nov 30, 2009, at 21:03, "andyb891" <andyb891@...> wrote:

      I am preparing to challenge the TCLEOSE exam. The VC tests are a major help to me, but I am wondering how current are they? Are there any more tests like the VC tests that I can take in order to get a better grasp on the different concepts? Thanks