Out of state Officer taking TCLEOSE exam in 4 weeks..

  • hankins19
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
      Anyone have any good study guides, notes or anything that can be of value to help me study?

      I have pretty much found all the websites offereing practices tests, but the more the better..
    • MSGore
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
        I have a lot of info but it will be about 6 hours before I can post.

        Sent from Melissa's iPhone
      • paulkagel
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
          If you have some great files feel free to upload them.

          PK

          --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, MSGore <msgore@...> wrote:

          > I have a lot of info but it will be about 6 hours before I can post.
          >
          > Sent from Melissa's iPhone

        • hankins19
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
            Melissa,

            Are you in an academy now?

            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, MSGore <msgore@...> wrote:

            > I have a lot of info but it will be about 6 hours before I can post.
            >
            > Sent from Melissa's iPhone

          • MSGore
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
              Yes, I'm in the central texas police academy in college station. Were taking our tcleose on dec 4th.

              Sent from Melissa's iPhone

              On Nov 13, 2009, at 14:09, "hankins19" <hankins19@...> wrote:

              Melissa,

              Are you in an academy now?

              --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, MSGore <msgore@...> wrote:

              > I have a lot of info but it will be about 6 hours before I can post.
              >
              > Sent from Melissa's iPhone

            • paulkagel
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 14, 2009
                Love the new file you uploaded into the study guides section. Thank you so much for the effort.