Re: [TXBasicAcademy] New york

  • joseph cintron
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey hi ,the answer to your question . if you are moving to the city of NY
      you will have to take a city exam for police officer after passing it you
      depending on your score the high the score the quicker they will call you.
      Once called you will meet with an investigator that will take all of your
      info , you also have to pass a medical a psyco exam and a physical . the
      physical will be ongoing in the academy . once you complete the 6 month
      academy then you are sworn in as a NYPD Officer. this info is for the NYPD .
      there is no state commission on peace officer so theres no need for a test
      other then then passing the academy. I was a NYPD Officer for 9 years before
      moving to Texas. here's a link to more info on NYPD recruiting
      http://www.nypdrecruit.com/?gclid=CMqBxp_C6JoCFQgNDQodRyWPCQ

      On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM, timothy sloat <tcsloat@...> wrote:

      > sorry bad text was asking , why after a year you do not have a job
      >
      > ________________________________

      JOSEPH CINTRON
      281-989-0276

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2678364/

      My Link to the resume and head shot webpage-
      www.primoagency.com/josephcintron

      To me every hour of the day and night is an unspeakable perfect
      miracle.-Walt Whitman

    • conflict_0f_interest
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hey, cool. Thanks alot.