Re: Schools in East Texas?

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      East Texas Police Academy in Kilgore is a real good police academy.
      I'm currently attending there and will graduate in mid-May. It's about
      an hour, maybe hour and a half north of Lufkin. I believe ETPA is
      ranked one of the best in the East Texas region. The website for the
      academy is http://kcfac.kilgore.edu/etpa/public/web/Home.html if you
      want to go check it out.
      Shannon

      --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "Klint" <snow_shot@...> wrote:

      > I live in Lufkin Texas looking for a police academy (other than AC).
      > I have heard a lot of bad things about Angelina college. Does anyone
      > know of a Academy in say Jasper, or Woodville?

    • mkdbigdog
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
        --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "Klint" <snow_shot@...> wrote:

        > I live in Lufkin Texas looking for a police academy (other than AC).
        > I have heard a lot of bad things about Angelina college. Does anyone
        > know of a Academy in say Jasper, or Woodville?

        There is Beaumont Regional @ L.I.T.... It is a little further away, but we currently have 2 traveling from Liberty County to attend.
      • conflict_0f_interest
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2009
          --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "mkdbigdog" <mkdbigdog@...> wrote:

          > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "Klint" <snow_shot@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I live in Lufkin Texas looking for a police academy (other than AC).
          > > I have heard a lot of bad things about Angelina college. Does anyone
          > > know of a Academy in say Jasper, or Woodville?
          > >
          > There is Beaumont Regional @ L.I.T.... It is a little further away, but we currently have 2 traveling from Liberty County to attend.

          I commuted to HCCS police academy in houston from Liberty county. (Houston community college)
        • timstreasures
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009

            --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "conflict_0f_interest" <conflict_0f_interest@...> wrote:

            > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "mkdbigdog" <mkdbigdog@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "Klint" <snow_shot@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I live in Lufkin Texas looking for a police academy (other than AC).
            > > > I have heard a lot of bad things about Angelina college. Does anyone
            > > > know of a Academy in say Jasper, or Woodville?
            > > >
            > > There is Beaumont Regional @ L.I.T.... It is a little further away, but we currently have 2 traveling from Liberty County to attend.
            > >

            > I commuted to HCCS police academy in houston from Liberty county. (Houston community college)

          • romancebydejean
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16, 2009
              --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "conflict_0f_interest" <conflict_0f_interest@...> wrote:

              > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "mkdbigdog" <mkdbigdog@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "Klint" <snow_shot@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I live in Lufkin Texas looking for a police academy (other than AC).
              > > > I have heard a lot of bad things about Angelina college. Does anyone
              > > > know of a Academy in say Jasper, or Woodville?
              > > >
              > > There is Beaumont Regional @ L.I.T.... It is a little further away, but we currently have 2 traveling from Liberty County to attend.
              > >

              > I commuted to HCCS police academy in houston from Liberty county. (Houston community college)

              There is also the East Texas Police Academy at Kilgore College