Re: FIREARMS REQUALIFICATION

  • toed_liquor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      There's a place in San Antonio that has training (for free) for
      officers. Its through Alamo Area Council of Governments and for the
      shooting portion, they have a parntership with Camp Bullis, which is
      where they do the range qualifications. I think it says 250 rounds
      for requalification. Here's the link:

      http://www.aacog.com/lawenforcementacademy/peaceofficer/schedules/free
      training.asp

      if it doesn't show up as a link, just cut and paste it in your
      address bar. Hope that helps.

      Wendy

      --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, "j52684_03" <j52684_03@...>