Re: Code of Criminal Procedure Advice

  • thoseaussies
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hi, I'm new to the forum. If you are using the Victoria tests - just
      BEWARE several answers are wrong. The best way is to print off the
      tests w/out the answers and then look up the answers yourself. That
      way, you study and study and study finding the answers and plus, then
      you know they are correct.

      --- In TXBasicAcademy@yahoogroups.com, crickett719@... wrote:

      > I agree. While in the academy I stayed away from the victoria
      college site bc I had heard how out dated they were. But the weekend
      before I took my final and tcleose. I was panicking about the tests
      and how much I did and didn't know. I took some of the vc tests and
      did ok. When I went to take tcleose there were question from the vc
      site on my test. I ended up making the same on tclelose as I was
      making on my academy tests.

      College tests. I am currently in the Odessa College Academy and just
      took the CCP test a few weeks ago. I didn't have any trouble on it.
      Just practice those tests at Victoria because from what I've heard
      over the past year or so, they are closest to the TCLEOSE test.