counter terrorsim conference

  • Michael Riker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      6th Annual International Counter Terrorism Officers Assn Conference
      in San Antonio, TX (You dont have to be a member to attend) Rooms are
      available at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel - San Antonio, Texas 1-888-999-
      2089http://www.gunterhotel.com/

      The 6th Annual International Counter Terrorism Officer Assn
      Conference in San Antonio, Texas at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel.
      October 21-23, 2008. All we need now is YOU! For more information go
      to our web site at www.ictoa.org
      The topics that will be covered are:

      Nickel Mines School Shooting
      Al Qaeda's Military Strategies
      Culture Clash
      USAF K-9 Training Center Lackland AFB / K-9 IED Detection
      Law Enforcement, the Politics of Outreach &
      Methods of Recruitment within the Islamic Community
      Force Projection / Force Protection & Border Violence
      Responding to an Improvised Explosive Device
      Mindset of the Islamic Terrorist and Terrorism
      Analysis / Internet Research.

      I have a promotional code for American Airlines and Avis rental cars
      should you decide to attend. To make a discount reservation, please
      call our Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 from anywhere in the
      United States or Canada or go to www.AA.com and refer to your
      Promotion CodeA27H8AH Avis Car Rental Discounts Available**For
      Discounts and other Benefits, call 1-800-228-4341 Avis Worldwide
      Discount (AWD) # B136001. I can be contacted at (347) 675 5260

      Det. Michael Riker President
      International Counter Terrorism Officers Assn.
      www.ictoa.org