Re: [TW] Re: Read-only file DE>EN

  • Robert Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2000
      This is what Gary Daine recommended on 29/11

      QUOTE:
      1. Immediately after a crash and corrupt TM, run ScanDisk, checking the
      'simple' (or whatever) option - not surface scan, and 'Fix errors
      automatically'. Do not save anything to disk before you do this.
      2. CLEAN the Temp folder - in my case c:\windows\temp. Delete as many files
      as you can. Trados uses this folder all the time for temporary files and it
      appears that if it gets too full or too large or whatever, problems happen.
      3. THEN, re-organise, maybe export/import, etc.
      END QUOTE

      It might be worth trying. Good luck.

      Robert Clark