first bite of the cherry

  • Jim Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 1999
      Hi

      I hope this new mailing list will grow to become a very useful resource for
      translators around the world. I have contacted Fleur Schut at Trados
      Benelux, and she was very positive. She told me she would pass the news on
      to others at Trados, and hopefully some programmers and other techies there
      will join at some point to help out with any technical problems. She did ask
      me to point out however that people with technical problems should contact
      Trados directly at support@... (or your local Trados office).

      Anyway, here's my first question: is there anybody who uses TW in
      combination with IBM Simply Speaking Gold? I'm starting to get CTS and I'd
      like to cut down on keyboard and mouse use, and I'd like some tips for
      getting started.

      regards

      Jim

      adept translators v.o.f.