RE: [MT] Question

  • ODH - Message [Communication & Traductio
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2 5:38 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I am new to this list.
      I am an English-French translator and I followed the thread about Trados 5.5
      and Multiterm ix, which I downloaded (I own a Trados 5 freelance
      license).
      I have two questions :

      Does anyone know how to import a glossary into Multiterm ix from a
      simple glossary list without having to go through Multiterm 5 ?

      I have created a project in MultiTerm with several termbases. When using
      MultiTerm ix with Workbench and opening a TU, is there a way that Trados
      searches for terms in several termbases at the same time instead of just one
      (the default one) ? If this is not the case, I don't see the point of the
      new Multiterm. Also, I think that Trados would have missed the point.
      Unless I am doing something wrong...

      Olivier den Hartigh
      Société Message [Communication & Traduction]
      http://www.message-net.com
    • ODH - Message [Communication & Traductio
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3 4:57 AM
        A thank you so much note to Walter Blaser for his help about Multiterm ix.
        It did work all right, Walter.

        Cordialement,