Welcome to Twisted Tsisters

  • Kathy Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      Welcome and Greetings! This list is designed to keep our loyal fans
      and clients, as well as new ones, informed of the doings here at
      Twisted Tsisters Productions.

      Members will be the first to hear about new zine and CD releases or
      updates, as well as any additions to our other creative offerings, both
      fandom-related and non-fandom related as they are added. This will be
      before they are announced to the lists in general.

      We hope this list will be a way to keep our clients in the know
      without having to make multiple posts to other Yahoo group lists about
      our products. It's thanks to you, our customers, that we are able to
      share our creative brainstorms with you all, and we hope that you find
      it helpful.

      K and Taz, Twisted Tsisters #1 and #2