No activity in last 7 days
Dedicated to the modeling of American narrow gauge railroads, such as the Pacific coast Railway of San Luis Obispo, California, from readily available inexpensive N scale locomotives and track. Discussions of modifying available N gauge steam engines to 120:1 narrow gauge and acquiring suitable freight and passenger cars and structures.
- Narrow Gauge
- May 2, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.