RE: [TTLUG] What are your favourite URLs?

  • Ansar Mohammed
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2003
      Richard,

      Prepare to have your socks knocked off..

      SCSI over IP (or iSCSI, a new ietf standard for block device access over IP)

      http://linux-iscsi.sourceforge.net/

      I got this working with RHL 9.0 and Windows.

      You can create a windows cluster (exchange File/Print SQL etc..) and build
      your own SAN over IP.

      Of course the code is nowhere near production quality. it is a "reference"
      implementation.

      You want a demo; see me after work or on weekends!!!

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2003
        www.rotton.com < not for the faint of heart
        www.google.com
        www.tomshardware.com
        http://www.darkness.com
        www.fortunecity.com <- searching in there can get very interesting at times....
        when i'm really bored i look at the photoshop things
        Kerry