New poll for TTLUG

  • TTLUG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      TTLUG group:

      Should the TTLUG be Formally register
      under the Society Act of Trinidad and
      Tobago, thus being recongized by the
      Government of Trinidad and Tobago, as
      an NGO or NPO ?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Dont Care

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Raul Bermudez
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
        Only that you must sign up with Yahoo and that is something I have resisted
        doing for years.

        Raul Bermudez

        Visit Parodice Games at: http://www.parodicegames.com
        and address your reply to: toymaker@...

        > From: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: 1 Sep 2003 05:19:59 -0000
        > To: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [TTLUG] New poll for TTLUG

        > TTLUG group:
        >
        > Should the TTLUG be Formally register
        > under the Society Act of Trinidad and
        > Tobago, thus being recongized by the
        > Government of Trinidad and Tobago, as
        > an NGO or NPO ?
        >
        > o Yes
        > o No
        > o Dont Care

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Kerry Panchoo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
          YES

        • TTLUG@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
            TTLUG group:

            Nominees for President

            o Shivan Jaikaran
            o null vote

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Raul Bermudez
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
              Just as well, I do not Yahoo, so I could not vote against this.