Newbie!!

  • rismar@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hello
      My name is Jabari and i will like to know about the meeting in Port
      of Spain. The location and also what are these meetings mainly about?
      Is linux easy to learn to program for...do i need much experience to
      use or program for linux...are there sufficient applications and
      games for linux? I would like to know.Thanks for the help =:-}