  • samaroo@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      on behalf of a co-worker,

      FOR SALE:

      BUSlink USB 1 CD-RW Drive 4x4x6, cables included.

      she has no price on this so you can make an offer of what you think is
      reasonable. please email me offlist if you're interested.

      samaroo@...

      sorry for the cross posting. I can't remember the address for technorubble.

      thanks in advance.

      --
      +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
      Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!