RE: [TTLUG] Fw: Scrabble

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
      Message

      well apparently there is this kid who's iq is so far off the chart they can even begin to measure it......I wont go repeating stories I heard.....gossip=misinformation..but he can calculate anything you ask him instantly (old mathematicians trick I know) and has more degrees currently them it is impossable for other "regular" people to achieve in their lifetimes....and is still adding to it......

      Vlade Malfet
      ICQ#:
      6116589

      AOL#: darkvlade

      MSN#: darkvlade@...

      Yahoo! #: darkvlade

      Cell# : 1 868 763 3798

      Internet Pager #: 8687633798@...

      Email: darkvlade@..., darkvlade@...

      Current ICQ status:

      +  More ways to contact me

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
        Message
        I think he was on opra if you wanan check it out...

        Vlade Malfet
        ICQ#:
        6116589

        AOL#: darkvlade