RE: [TTLUG] Re: Wireless LAN

    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 28, 2003
      Eek...
      O.k. someone owns this band huh?

      ...well...first I would love to know who was the genius who sold a
      supposedly public band to a private individual...I'd like to
      um......CONGRATULATE him on the brilliant sale

      Than I'd like to know exactly what is needed for me to set up a 2.4 Wireless
      LAN...license wise that is.... This is getting frustrating...I might as well

      Vlade Malfet
      ICQ#: 6116589
      AOL#: darkvlade
      MSN#: darkvlade@...
      Yahoo! #: darkvlade
      Cell# : 1 868 763 3798
      Internet Pager #: 8687633798@...
      Email: darkvlade@..., darkvlade@...
      Current ICQ status:

      + More ways to contact me

      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 3, 2003
        Michael K. wrote:
        > Hey Ansar,
        >
        > Thanks a lot. I understand now.
        > So does anyone know of any kind of penalties if we don't have a license?
        > Wouldn't want to go from (_._) to (_o_) in jail.

        ROTFLMAO*2

        Greatest post EVER.