Re: [TTLUG] Question?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
      everhart2k wrote:
      > I'm really getting into Linux now. Anyone know where I can get a
      > copy of redhat 7.3 ?
      > Thnanx.

      One of our fine LUG members would be happy to burn one for you, if you
      give 'em the blanks.

      Right ?

      And maybe a beer or some food.

      :)

      Welcome to the LUG mailing list, by the way.

      --
      Richard Jobity, Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago
      icq: 5183191 | aim: richjob | ym: richjob
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2003
        I need 8.0, does Chris Bunting still sell them?

        -Randall

      • RichardJ@ngc.co.tt
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2003
          I'm not sure. I heard from Chris once since he migrated.

          I can burn copies of a RH 8 workalike, "Pink Tie" Linux (cannot call it RH
          because of trademark law) available for $30 for the set, or free if you give
          me the equivalent amount of blank CD-Rs in cases. It's a 3 CD distro.

          Thing is... I'm not in Port of Spain that much these days. I'm in Point
          Lisas.

          I can have a set ready for you by tomorrow, if you want. I don't have
          copies of it on me at the moment.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2003
            Dang didnt know Chris was gone.

            Anyways, thanks for the info Richard, i'll email you on it later on in the
            week.

            -Randall
            > I'm not sure. I heard from Chris once since he migrated.
            >

            > I can burn copies of a RH 8 workalike, "Pink Tie" Linux (cannot call it RH
            > because of trademark law) available for $30 for the set, or free if you
            give
            > me the equivalent amount of blank CD-Rs in cases. It's a 3 CD distro.
            >
            > Thing is... I'm not in Port of Spain that much these days. I'm in Point
            > Lisas.
            >
            > I can have a set ready for you by tomorrow, if you want. I don't have
            > copies of it on me at the moment.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • David McKen
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
              Your new to this list aren't you?

              Do you have the connection to download it?
              or do you want the cd's?

              --- "everhart2k <everhart2k@...>"

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com