RE: [TTLUG] Re: Largo loves Linux more than ever

  • RichardJ@ngc.co.tt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
      My web access just came back. :)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Taran Rampersad <cnd@...> [mailto:cnd@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 2:46 PM
      To: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TTLUG] Re: Largo loves Linux more than ever

      Man, you beat me to the post... I lived in and around Largo until
      about a year ago. It was a big deal in the local papers. Bookmark this
      one... It's a good article that demonstrates something that the local
      police want to use...

      And they want GPS too. Can do, can do. Could be a good start... if
      only there was someone in the loop... Does the Police Commissioner
      have an email address? :D